Unlock OBS Studio for Facebook Live 201
Advanced features to make your live stream go from unknown to unforgettable
Did you know that Facebook™ users watch live video 3x longer than regular video?
Viewers are spending more time engaging with content creators in real-time and leaving 10x more comments.
With all that engagement, why would you want to waste your time looking like every other live stream in the news feed?
Stand out from the crowd without emptying your wallet by using OBS Studio, a free and open source software used all over the world to live stream on Facebook and other platforms like Twitch and YouTube.
It's like having a professional production team at your fingertips.
Watch teaser video of the first lesson
Lesson 1: How to Master the Art of the Green ScreenIn this lesson, you'll discover how to setup a green screen for you Facebook Live broadcast.
Get started now!
In this course, you will learn:
Lesson 1: How to Master the Art of the Green Screen
- Get your hands on the same exact green screen that I use
- Easily and effortlessly set up your green screen in OBS Studio
Lesson 2: Create an Eye-Catching Waiting Room
- Avoid the #1 mistake live streamers make when starting their shows
- Learn how you can create an intro that gets viewers to pay attention to you
Lesson 3: How to Add an Intro/Outro Scene
- Get your audience pumped with a bumper video
- Discover how you can easily and effortlessly feature pre-recorded video in your live stream
Lesson 4: How to Screencast Your iPhone
- Show off your favorite iPhone apps and wow your audience
Lesson 5: How to Screencast Your Browser
- Seeing is believing—feature your website or any type of action on your browser to keep your audience engaged
Lesson 6: How to Share a Keynote Presentation
- Take "webinars" to a whole new level and engage with your audience in real-time on Facebook™
Lesson 7: Feature Fan Submitted Videos
- Leverage user-generated content to build your authority
Lesson 8: How to Use Soundflower
- Discover how you can pass audio from one Mac application to another
- The most affordable way to conduct live interviews with Skype software
Lesson 9: How to Broadcast to Your Facebook™ Group or Profile
- Use your logo and brand colors when live streaming in a Facebook™ Group or your Facebook™ Profile
***IMPORTANT: If you are new to OBS Studio, then it is recommended that you complete Unlock OBS Studio for Facebook™ Live 101. This course builds on the foundation of knowledge created in 101.***
StartLesson 1: How to Use a Green Screen in OBS (3 mins)
StartLesson 2: Why You Should Create a Video Waiting Room (2 mins)
StartLesson 3: How to Add an Intro/Outro Scene (2 mins)
StartLesson 4: How to Screencast Your iPhone (3 mins)
StartLesson 5: How to Screencast Your Browser (2 mins)
StartLesson 6: How to Share a Keynote Presentation (2 mins)
StartLesson 7: How to Feature Fan Submitted Videos (2 mins)
StartLesson 8: How to Use Soundflower with OBS Studio (4 mins)
StartLesson 9: How to Broadcast to Your Facebook Group or Personal Profile (5 mins)